Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What would Monica Kaufman do?? (WWMKD)

I have such a love/ hate relationship with this woman. She is a legendary person in the state of Georgia, not only for being a great reporter, but also being able to match the most amazing patterns and colors an African American Woman should never wear for her skin tone. For example...Look above. Exactly. You really can't see it because I took this picture with my phone but, that jacket is tweed. This picture was taken in the month on May, hummmm. Anyway it's not only the suit and the hair...OK everything she has on really, but the fact I believe I have never seen her in any color other than a pastel pallet. So what would Monica Kaufman really do? Wear tweed in may and look like a jolly rancher. Thanks MK, It's one of the only reason I watch channel 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment